Warnings and safety during operation¶
- Never try to access hardware components plugging and unplugging during operation
- While using joystick to control robot rise throttle slowly. Sudden rise may lead robot move in jerks at start. This may affect components placed over robot
- It is always suggested to make E-stop enabled while robot is at steady state.
- Never access user power during robot in operation.
- Never turnoff main power switch directly without turning off CPU. It may cause severe damage to the computer.
- Always charge robot by turning off robot completely. It is warned to never use robot while charging.
- Always be careful while ejecting and inserting memory card. It is always recommended to backup image inorder to not loose work.