Lifting , positioning and transport of RIA E100¶
- RIA E100’s weight is 20kg which is comfortable for one person to lift it. It’s top frame is extended over base which allows user to lift.
- It is always recommended to keep robot in upside position especially during transport. Placing side or upside down may damage components and leads to severe loss.
- Always ensure Estop is activated during transport or keeping robot while not using.
- Frequent checks of screws and nuts of robot especially at wheels are needed
- Reconnecting components by unplugging and plugging again USB ports are required.
- Check often if cables are not damaged
- Make sure robot’s internal peripheral’s temperature are normal.
- Always check with latest robot’s ROS package and/or hostpc’s ROS package at GitHub and keep up to date for better performance.