- This step requires a complete understanding from manual.
- By the end of this step you will be able to control RIA-E100 with Joystick which has been provided with the box.
- When RIA-E100 shipped battery might by not fully charged. It is recommended to charge the robot before start using it.
- Make sure RC has been loaded with batteries.
- Turn on Main power switch and then turn on CPU power switch.
- Let robot load all required libraries for a minute.
- Now try to twist robot instead of controlling it linearly to get used with its sensitivity.
- Linear Slow Motion: Holding slow mode switch + throttle rise
- Angular Slow Motion: Holding slow mode switch + throttle side
- Linear Fast Motion: Holding fast mode button + throttle rise
- Angular Fast Motion: Holding fast mode button + throttle side